Disabling a user account will:
- Revoke user’s access to TripActions.
- Return any unredeemed rewards value to your company in the form of a credit to your next monthly rewards invoice.
Disabling a user account will not:
- Cancel the user’s upcoming bookings.
- Stop the user from taking upcoming trips.
- Override the status of the user of the employee’s status in your HRIS if the HRIS integration and daily sync are enabled. If the daily sync via the HRIS integration is enabled, all user list fields will update daily to mirror the employee’s status and settings in your HRIS.