TripActions train e-tickets are your key to smooth train travel. Your e-ticket will live right in the comfort of your itinerary and removes the hassle of printing and picking up tickets prior to your boarding.
How to Receive Your E-ticket
- Select eticket during checkout as your selected option.
- E-tickets are only available for applicable routes and providers.
How to use Your E-ticket
- Open the TripAcitons app or locate the PDF in your email when you arrive at the station.
- You will receive more than one e-ticket if you have booked a round trip or multi-stop ticket.
- Present the barcode to the scanner for some station barriers that require e-ticket scanning to pass through the gate.
- If there is no scanner, simply show your ticket to the attendant for easy boarding.
- Tickets may also be scanned or reviewed on board. Your mobile ticket is easily accessible at any time it is needed.
- If you have any questions or issues, please contact Support at 1 (888) 505-8747.