TripActions supports the widely adopted SAML 2.0 standard for single-sign-on as a Service Provider.
What does it do?
- TripActions can integrate for single-sign-on with any identity management service that supports SAML 2.0, such as Microsoft ADFS and Salesforce
Why is it valuable?
- Single-sign-on means that your travelers can log into TripActions without having to remember a separate password. This is both convenient for your travelers and eliminates a cybersecurity risk.
How do you integrate these services?
- Get admin access to your company’s identity provider service that supports SAML 2.0. This is typically managed by the IT department.
- Contact your TripActions Customer Success Manager to request the integration.
- Be prepared to provide the Name, Metadata XML, and Audience of your identity provider service.
- You will also need to configure SAML on the identity provider side. Please check with your identity provider for details about how to do this. Helpful links to 3rd-party instructions for some popular services are provided below - TripActions is not responsible for this content.