Where is the Trip fee charged?
- The trip fee is charged to whatever card is used to make the booking. Therefore, whether it's a corporate card or a personal credit card to make the bookings, the trip fee will be charged on the chosen credit card accordingly.
How do I ensure the Corporate Card is being used for Trip fees?
- If you would like to make sure that all Trip fees are charged on a corporate credit card, the corporate credit card must have a setting to make it available for use by travelers.
- This is done in the Company Settings and making the card Available or Mandatory for each type of booking: Flights, Hotels or Trains (if applicable). The Not Available setting will not allow any traveler to use it for the specific type of booking.
Are Trip fees refundable?
- Trip Fees are always Non-Refundable. Whether the booking is canceled or a flight ticket is voided, any Trip Fee remains applied.
- The fee is the negotiated rate to handle the booking that includes access to our 24/7 Support Team who will help make these changes/cancelations or other needed actions.