Travelers and invited guests have the ability to Direct Bill their host company for cars rented through Avis, Budget, National, and Enterprise. (Please note, if traveler uses direct bill, they cannot apply loyalty cards.)
1. As an Admin, you can turn Direct Bill option on or off on a user-by-user basis. Each user must be manually turned on or off.
- Go to your Team
- Select traveler name
- Click on Loyalty Clubs
- Check or uncheck Direct Bill box
2. Once direct billing has been set up by your company Admin, you can enter your Profile, click on Payment & Clubs
- Click on Payment & Clubs tab
- Search for the Loyalty Club in the search box
- Once Loyalty Club is selected, enter Loyalty Club number
- Check Direct Bill box
- You have the option to:
- Add more Loyalty Clubs
- Edit a Loyalty Club number
- Turn on/turn off Direct Bill option
1. Once you are ready to book the car, go to the Driver Information box.
2. Click on the rental car dropdown to view Applicable Clubs.
3. Select the Direct Bill option.
4. You will still need to enter your personal credit card in the system, to hold the reservation, but your card will not be charged.
5. Proceed to Book This Car button.