Whether you're introducing 5 people or 100 people to TripActions, we understand that launching a new or unfamiliar tool can be a difficult task.
The two questions in this guide are designed to help you introduce TripActions to your company in a meaningful way.
- What's a good way to announce TripActions to my team and do you have an email template I could use?
- What type of training do you offer my travelers and how do I sign up for this?
Launching TripActions to your team
Making the announcement
What's a good way to announce TripActions to my team and do you have an email template I could use?
We have a professionally written email template used by hundreds of executives. You can use this template to successfully launch TripActions to your team.
The email template will convey:
- Executive sponsorship - Sending the announcement from an executive shows your commitment to your travel spend goals.
- Direction - Let your team know if they haven't already booked a trip at the time of the announcement that they should start booking in TripActions to save the company money on travel.
- Purpose - You’ll help the team align around a common purpose by sharing the value you see in TripActions.
Here are two professionally written templates for programs launching with and without rewards with the link to signup for your company's account:
What type of training do you offer my travelers and how do I sign up for this?
You can sign your team up for a 20-30min weekly traveler Q&A session to help your team learn a few tips and tricks in TripActions.
The Q&A will highlight the value in TripActions from the point of view of the travelers and give them a chance to ask questions so that they build confidence in TripActions.
Pro Tip: We recommend your team attend a session the week after you announce TripActions to your team so that everyone has signed up and ideally booked a trip. Your travelers will get more out of their time in the Q&A if they have already signed up and are already familiar with TripActions before the call.
Here are the links to sign your team up. You'll just need to choose the time that works for you and forward the calendar invite to your team.
Programs with rewards:
And don't forget our other getting started guides:
Also, if you're interested in knowing more there is a more in-depth set of articles in the Administration section of your TripActions knowledge base.