Companies who use Coupa as their expense management system can integrate Coupa with TripActions. This allows travelers at your company to easily expense travel.
To enable Coupa as your company's expense program:
- Click on Admin Profile Name in the upper right corner.
- Select Integrations from the drop-down menu.
- Click Enable link in the Coupa box.
- If desired, check the box to disallow the company card from being expensed. Otherwise, leave box unchecked.
- If desired, check the box to automatically push flight expenses as they are booked. Otherwise, leave box unchecked.
Once enabled, users can expense travel by performing the following steps:
- Click on Trips tab.
- Open the Trip you'd like to expense.
- Click Expense link at bottom of trip summary page.