You can set up fields that your team will have to fill out at checkout. This will provide more robust reporting in the future and allow you to measure travel ROI.
To create these custom fields:
- Go to “Company Settings” in the Admin Dashboard and scroll to the bottom.
- Check the box next to any field to make them live.
- Click edit next to the field to create a custom title.
- You can add a list of pre-populated options for users to select or you can make it so that they need to insert a free-form response.
- Any custom field you activate will be mandatory to fill out at checkout.
If your organization is frequently visiting clients and needs to bill invoices to your clients, then we recommend enabling the "Bill To Client" field. Bill to Client will appear on the main search page and checkout. Your travelers will be able to insert the name of their client or select their client in the pre-populated list. The clients inputted will then be populated in our reporting. Do note that rewards are disabled for this option.