- Navigate to the Users tab in the Admin Dashboard.
- Locate the employee’s name you wish to grant delegate access and click the user field column Role.
- Under Delegate select whether you would like to allow the employee to manage travel for Selected Users only or for Everybody in the company.
- Click Save.
Have more questions? Submit a request
- What happens when I disable a user?
- How can I send a copy of all bookings to one central email?
- How do I configure a user to be an out of policy approver?
- How do I disable a user?
- What does it mean to have full or partial Admin access on TripActions?
- How do I give someone partial Admin access?
- How can I update user fields within the Users tab?
- How can I add, edit or remove users in bulk?
- What do each of the fields in the Users Tab mean?
- How can I send an invite to a new user?