Companies who use Expensify as their expense management system can integrate Expensify with TripActions. This allows travelers at your company to easily expense travel.
To enable Expensify as your company's expense program:
- Click on Admin Profile Name in the upper right corner.
- Select Integrations from the drop-down menu.
- Click Enable link in the Expensify box.
- If desired, check the box to disallow the company card from being expensed. Otherwise, leave box unchecked.
- If desired, check the box to automatically push flight expenses as they are booked. Otherwise, leave box unchecked.
TripActions uses the email name to map TripActions accounts to Expensify accounts. For this reason, user account emails in Expensify need to match those in TripActions (and your SSO provider if this is configured). If your emails across both systems do not match email your customer success manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once enabled, users can expense travel by performing the following steps:
- Click on Iteneraries tab.
- Open the Trip you'd like to expense.
- Click Expense link at bottom of trip summary page.
Similarly, users can submit expenses in the mobile app -- simply follow the steps below:
- Click on trip you wish to expense receipt
- Click into Receipt(s)
- Click receipt for booking you wish to expense
- Click "Expense to Expensify"