Tenant name: (company.okta.com)
Client ID: Public Identifier for OAth
Your IT team needs to contact their Okta account rep and request to have their tenant enabled for OpenID Connect. You can tell whether this is done when the following URL (https://company.okta.com/.well-known/openid-configuration) starts returning an OpenID.
- Connect config document (similar to https://tripactions.oktapreview.com/.well-known/openid-configuration). Once this is done, follow the steps below.
- Go to https://company.okta.com/home/admin-entry (the admin portal for Okta).
- Click on the green button "Create New App".
- Select Web platform and "OpenID Connect" sign on method, and click "Create".
- Name the app "TripActions".
- Upload the icon (ta.png) provided.
Enter https://app.tripactions.com/app/user/openid-connect/return as the redirect URI and click "Finish".
Make sure tatrip://openidconnect is whitelisted as a redirect URI:
On the app settings screen, configure the app as follows:
Check all grant types.
Login Initiated by Either Okta or App.
App visibility: both checked.
- Initiate login URI: https://app.tripactions.com/openid-connect/init?
- Once the app has been configured, we will need the Client ID from the Client Credentials section shown above.