You will need to email your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com with the tenant name and Client ID. Please indicate whether or not you would like to mandate using SSO to log in to TripActions.
See the steps below on how to pull this information from your Okta instance.
- Ensure your tenant is enabled for OpenID Connect. You can tell whether this is done when the following URL starts returning an OpenID config document. Be sure to update the company name with your tenant name: https://companyname.okta.com/.well-known/openid-configuration
- Contact your Okta account rep and request to have your tenant enabled for OpenID Connect if it does not appear it is configured.
- Connect config document should look similar to when configured correctly: https://tripactions.oktapreview.com/.well-known/openid-configuration.
Set Application Name as TripActions.
Enter https://app.tripactions.com/app/user/openid-connect/return as a redirect URI and click Finish.
Ensure ‘tatrip://openidconnect’ is whitelisted as a Redirect URI:
- Check all Allowed grant types.
- Set the Login Initiated by as Either Okta or App.
- Check all boxes for Application visibility.
- Set Initiate login URI: https://app.tripactions.com/openid-connect/init?
Email your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org:
The tenant name (i.e. comnpanyname.okta.com).
The Client ID from the Client Credentials section.
Whether or not you would like to require using SSO to log in to TripActions.